- After successful online registration (1 Nov - 12 Dec) for the admission test, you will receive the link to the upload portal after 13.12. as well as all necessary instructions for digital or analog portfolio submission
- A small artistic-practical homework assignment will be provided with the invitation
- Portfolio submission deadline: Febuary 2023
ALL DATES FOR PORTFOLIO CONSULTATIONS can be found here!
- Based on your work, the next step is to decide on admission to the entrance exam. We very much hope that the entrance exam can take place in February at weißensee kunsthochschule berlin or the digital format, due to the pandemic, will have to be used.
- You will receive further information about the entrance examination (February 20-24, 2023) in the invitation letter.
8.12. (analogue, on site) & 21.12. (digital) both 14-16 hrs.
Only with registration at:
Deadline for registration: 11.11.2022
The Visual Communication has prepared an FAQ on how to create your portfolio
and how the virtual admission exam works.
We recommend that you read it carefully: > FAQ (Status 2021, to be updated in November)
Status 2021, update for the next application period follows in Nov. 2022
This year, the portfolio can be submitted digitally in two ways:
1) as a self-made PDF
2) as a link to a portfolio website.
Both forms of submission must fully meet the content requirements.
Requirements for the PDF:
- DIN A4 landscape format
- linked videos or websites (without password protection)
- max. 60 pages
- max. 50 MB
- Cover sheet with application number and name
- curriculum vitae
- The homework
- min. 15 to max. 30 works
- Short, keyword information about each work (e.g. title, size, material, who, what, when and where)
- All links must be submitted without password protection.
- In case of group work, name all co-authors.
- If it is a supervised work, please name supervising persons or course / project / institution.