- After successful online registration for the entrance exam, you will receive the link to the upload portal and all necessary instructions for digital portfolio submission via the Campuscore application portal after Dec. 13, 21 (no later than Dec. 22). Please check your inbox regularly! A small artistic-practical homework assignment will be given with the invitation.
Digital Portfolio Submission Deadline.
Applicants will receive the link to the upload portal with the invitation. In the section below you will find our guidelines for the digital portfolio, the department has also prepared a >>FAQ. On the creation of a portfolio and the process of the virtual entrance examination.
(ALL DATES FOR PORTFOLIO CONSULTATIONS can be found here!)
Based on your work, a decision will be made regarding admission to the artistic admission exam. Notification of the decision will be made exclusively through the Campuscore application portal. Please watch your inbox in your account on this day!!!
- 23.2.22 & 24.2.22:
Digital entrance exam
- Notification of the result of the artistic admission exams: approx. mid-March
The Visual Communication has prepared an FAQ on how to create your portfolio and how the virtual admission exam works.
We recommend that you read it carefully: > FAQ
This year, the portfolio can be submitted digitally in two ways:
1) as a self-made PDF
2) as a link to a portfolio website.
Both forms of submission must fully meet the content requirements.
Requirements for the PDF:
- DIN A4 landscape format
- linked videos or websites (without password protection)
- max. 60 pages
- max. 50 MB
- Cover sheet with application number and name
- curriculum vitae
- The homework
- min. 15 to max. 30 works
- Short, keyword information about each work (e.g. title, size, material, who, what, when and where)
- All links must be submitted without password protection.
- In case of group work, name all co-authors.
- If it is a supervised work, please name supervising persons or course / project / institution.