After successful online registration(1.11.-11.12.2023) for the access exam, you will receive all necessary instructions for portfolio submission no later than December 22.
Digital or analog portfolio submission deadline: end of January 2024.
(ALL DATES FOR MAPPEN CONSULTATIONS can be found here!)
Based on your work, the next step is to decide on admission to the entrance exam.
You will receive further info and the exact dates for the entrance exam (19.02.-23.02.2024) in the invitation letter.
The format of the portfolio submission as well as the access exam will be determined at the application start. At the end of October, you will find the current guidelines and exact dates of the access exam, which will take place in mid-February 2024.
Status Feb 2023
Update for next application period to follow mid-December, but will be similar guidelines.
This year, the portfolio can be submitted digitally in two ways:
1) as a self-made PDF
2) as a link to a portfolio website.
Both forms of submission must fully meet the content requirements.
Requirements for the PDF:
- DIN A4 landscape format
- linked videos or websites (without password protection)
- max. 60 pages
- max. 50 MB
- Cover sheet with application number and name
- curriculum vitae
- The homework
- min. 15 to max. 30 works
- Short, keyword information about each work (e.g. title, size, material, who, what, when and where)
- All links must be submitted without password protection.
- In case of group work, name all co-authors.
- If it is a supervised work, please name supervising persons or course / project / institution.