1. Every student* has the right to be exmatriculated upon request.
2. Students may also be deregistered if they do not submit the proof of health insurance, did not pay the mandatory fees or do not reregister themselves within the given deadline despite a written threat of exmatriculation.
3. Students can also be exmatriculated after unsuccessful final examinations.
4. The weißensee academy of art berlin is able to exmatriculate students according to §15 Berlin Higher education act.
5. Students will be exmatriculated after they are finished with their studies, so that they are free from obligations towards the weißensee academy of art berlin.
Office of Study Affairs / Matriculation office
Nadine Zeculis and Jamie Spalt
Phone: +49 30 47705 -212 (Jamie Spalt)
Phone: +49 30 47705 -313 (Nadine Zeculis)
Mon 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m., Tue and Thu 01.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
Jamie Spalt: ref-stud(at)kh-berlin.de
Nadine Zeculis: ref-stud2(at)kh-berlin.de