Application MA Spatial Strategies
The application platform for winter semester 2017/18 has been closed.
Next application period for the winter term 2019/20: March 01 - April 30 2019!
Online application process:
The application for the Masters program must be sent exclusively through the online application platform (Campuscore) of our school. The online application platform is open from March 1 to April 30! Master programs always begin with the winter semester in October.
Please inform yourself about the admission regulations before you apply for master degree.
- Portfolio of recent artistic, theoretical or curatorial work
- Evidence of academic and transdisciplinary suitability in the form of a written statement (3–4 pages) outlining the applicant’s academic goals and presenting a proposal for a project to be carried out during the program
- Certified proof of undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year of work experience in a field relevant to the program
- Brief curriculum vitae
- Proof that the applicant is at least 24 years old (copy of passport / government-issued ID) for admission
- Certified translation of the proof of undergraduate degree and the proof of work experience
For international students:
- Proof of sufficient competence in written and spoken German (DSH 1 or TestDaF 3 or B2 UDK)
- Copy of valid passport (for admission)
- For Chinese, vietnamese and mongolese applicants: APS certificate
Please note: all necessary certificates and documents must be upload in form of an officially authenticated translation in German or English.
Important informations & further procedure:
Please do not send any additional documents by post before official admission.
The examination board decides whether you will be invited for the admission interview or not. You will receive the letter of invitation to the admission interview approximately 4 - 5weeks after the deadline. The interviews will be held between end of June and middle of July, for international student skype-interviews are also possible. If you pass this interview successfully we request your full original application documents for admission at the Berlin Weissensee Art Academy.
The examination committee selects those candidates who reveal the artistic qualification (on the basis of your CV and portfolio) and who fulfill all mentioned qualifications.
1,250 € per semester plus 109,09 € administration charge / or 203,80 € incl. student ticket
Since winter semester 2015 / 16 a part time course is possible.