Application MA Spatial Strategies
Application period for the winter term 2017/ 18:
EXTENSION OF THE APPLICATION DEADLINE UNTIL MAY 5
Online application process:
The application for the Masters program must be sent exclusively through the online Moodle platform of our school. The online application platform is open from March 1 to May 5!
To apply, you must first register on the Moodle Registration Platform.
As soon as you have activated the link in your confirmation email, you can access the application form of your choice via the link below. Step-by-step instruction for the moodle registration platform you find here.
MA Spatial Strategy Online Application
The key code/Einschreibeschlüssel is: MA_st17
Send the completed application with all the required documents via the online application platform until the deadline of 05/05/2017. Before applying, please inform yourself carefully about the.
The second part of the application process will be an interview with the examination board and the presentation of own works. The examination committee selects those candidates who reveal the artistic qualification (on the basis of your CV and portfolio) and who fulfill all mentioned qualifications.
- Portfolio of recent artistic, theoretical or curatorial work
- Evidence of academic and transdisciplinary suitability in the form of a written statement (3–4 pages) outlining the applicant’s academic goals and presenting a proposal for a project to be carried out during the program
- Certified proof of undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year of work experience in a field relevant to the program
- Brief curriculum vitae
- Application form with passport photograph
- Proof that the applicant is at least 24 years old (copy of passport / government-issued ID)
- Certified translation of the proof of undergraduate degree and the proof of work experience
For international students:
- Proof of sufficient competence in written and spoken German (DSH 1 or TestDaF 3)
- Copy of valid passport
- For Chinese applicants: APS certificate
1,250 € per semester plus 109,09 € administration charge / or 203,80 € incl. student ticket
Since winter semester 2015 / 16 a part time course is possible.